Cross country, on century old paths, hidden ways and traditional routes we discover the nicest places of Faial Island. To beaches, great viewpoints or beautiful picnic places. Our well trained trekking guides are showing you the island like you never saw it before.
● Each of the trails goes through exceptionally beautiful areas. At the coastline and in the uplands. Enjoy the landscape of Faial Island.
● Thake the once in a lifetime chance to descend into the 400m deep Caldeira.
● Find jungle like path leading to old waterchannels, bridges and tunnels.
● For ambitious climb the 2.351m high Pico. The highest mid-atlantic mountain.
● All with your private guide.
½ day Hiking (3 h)
1-3 participants: 50 € / person
4+ participants: 35 € / person
Full day Hiking (6 h) incl. picnic
1-3 participants: 80 € / person
4+ participants: 65 € / person
Land Rover Transfer from PÁTIO Lodge (Cedros) to start point of the hiking tour; licensed English, German and Portuguese spoken Azores National Park Guide; typical Azorean picnic during full day hiking; insurance
● Kids only from 10 years and older (-25% price reduction)
● Descent into the Caldeira of Faial and climb on Pico mountain on request
● Transfer from other accommodations than PÁTIO Lodge on request
● For booking: firstname.lastname@example.org